- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Commonalities and Contrasts: A Meeting of Minds
- Chapter 2 At the Crossroads: The Intercession of Diaghilev
- Chapter 3 An Early Encounter Le Chant du Rossignol
- Chapter 4 From Delos to Paris: The Voyage of Apollo
- Chapter 5 The Evolution of Apollo: Poetry, Musical Architecture, and Choreographic Equilibrium
- Chapter 6 A New Beginning: Kirstein, America, and Jeu de Cartes
- Chapter 7 The War Years
- Chapter 8 Passage to Orpheus
- Chapter 9 Agon: Recapturing the Past and Confronting the Future
- Chapter 10 The Evolution of Agon's Musical Structure
- Chapter 11 Choreography or Carpentry? Assembling a Visual Complement to the Music of Agon
- Chapter 12 Television, The Flood, and Beyond
- Chapter 13 After Stravinsky
- Chapter 14 Unity and Balance in Stravinsky Violin Concerto
- Appendix: The Stravinsky-balanchine Ballets
- A Note on Sources
- Stravinsky and Balanchine
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.