- Title Pages
- 1 Columbus and La Isabela
- 2 Taínos at La Isabela
- 3 The Geographical and Cultural Landscape of Columbus's Colony
- 4 Excavations at El Castillo
- 5 The Medieval Enclave
- 6 La Isabela's Building
- 7 Starvation in Paradise
- 8 Living in Bohíos
- 9 Soldiers and Horsemen at La Isabela
- 10 Artisans and Craftsmen at La Isabela
- 11 Aftermath and Transformation
- Appendix 1 Supplies and Items Brought to La Isabela
- Appendix 2 Horizontal Distribution of Artifact Categories
- Appendix 3 Items Excavated at La Isabela
- Appendix 4 Potentially Undisturbed Domestic Proveniences Used for Macrofaunal Analyses
- Appendix 5 Compositional Analyses of Ceramics from La Isabela
- Appendix 6 Preliminary Comments on the Glass Bracelets from La Isabela
- Appendix 7 Artifact Distributions at Three Spanish Town Sites in Hispaniola
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.