- Title Pages
- Current Perspectives in Psychology
- Series Foreword
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Adaptation
- 3 Sculpting of Tendencies
- 4 Learning, the Foundation of Intelligence
- 5 Limitations of Respondents and Operants
- 6 First Lessons from Primates
- 7 Primate Research at the San Diego Zoo
- 8 Interesting Events at the San Diego Zoo
- 9 The LANA Project, 1971
- 10 The Assembling of Language
- 11 Kanzi!
- 12 Asking Questions so That Animals Can Provide the Right Answers
- 13 When Emergents Just Don't Emerge
- 14 Animals Count
- 15 Brain Business
- 16 Processes Basic to Learning and Reinforcement
- 17 Harlow's Bridge to Rational Behaviors
- 18 Rational Behaviorism
- 19 Overview and Perspective
- Recommended Reading
- Intelligence of Apes and Other Rational Beings
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.