- Title Pages
- 1 Freud's Theories and Their Contemporary Variations
- 2 Psychoanalytic Object Relations Theories
- 3 The Concept of Drive in the Light of Contemporary Psychoanalytic Theorizing
- 4 Unresolved Issues in the Psychoanalytic Theory of Homosexuality and Bisexuality
- 5 Mourning and Melancholia Revisited
- 6 Resistances to Research in Psychoanalysis
- 7 Authoritarianism, Culture, and Personality in Psychoanalytic Education
- 8 A Concerned Critique of Psychoanalytic Education
- 9 Some Proposed Complementary Solutions to the Problems of Psychoanalytic Education
- 10 Sanctioned Social Violence: A Psychoanalytic View
- 11 Some Psychoanalytic Contributions to the Prevention of Socially Sanctioned Violence
- 12 Listening in Psychoanalysis: The Importance of Not Understanding
- 13 The Analyst's Authority in the Psychoanalytic Situation
- 14 Validation in the Clinical Process
- 15 The Interpretation of the Transference (with Particular Reference to Merton Gill's Contribution)
- 16 The Influence of the Gender of Patient and Analyst on the Psychoanalytic Relationship
- 17 Convergences and Divergences in Contemporary Psychoanalytic Technique
- 18 Recent Developments in the Technical Approaches of English-Language Psychoanalytic Schools
- Contemporary Controversies in Psychoanalytic Theory, Techniques, and Their Applications
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.