- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 A Psychoanalytic Theory of Personality Disorders
- Chapter 2 Hatred as a Core Affect of Aggression
- Chapter 3 Pathological Narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Theoretical Background and Diagnostic Classification
- Chapter 4 The Diagnosis of Narcissistic Pathology in Adolescents
- Chapter 5 Perversion, Perversity, and Normality: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Considerations
- Chapter 6 Psychoanalysis, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, and Supportive Psychotherapy: Contemporary Controversies
- Chapter 7 Psychodynamic Psychotherapy for Patients with Borderline Personality Organization: An Overview
- Chapter 8 The Psychodynamics and Psychotherapeutic Management of Psychopathic, Narcissistic, and Paranoid Transferences
- Chapter 9 A Severe Sexual Inhibition in a Patient with Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Chapter 10 Acute and Chronic Countertransference Reactions
- Chapter 11 Omnipotence in the Transference and in the Countertransference
- Chapter 12 The Risk of Suicide in Severe Personality Disorders: Differential Diagnosis and Treatment
- Chapter 13 A Technical Approach to Eating Disorders in Patients with Borderline Personality Organization
- Chapter 14 The Management of Affect Storms in the Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy of Borderline Patients
- Aggressivity, Narcissism, and Self-Destructiveness in the Psychotherapeutic Rela
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.