- Title Pages
- Italian Literature and Thought Series
- Text Sources
- Biblical Abbreviations and Equivalencies
- Amos and Zacharias, Sermon XLIV Good Friday 1 April 1496
- Ruth and Micheas, Sermon XXVIII The Art of Dying Well All Souls' Day Delivered 2 November 1496
- Psalms, Sermon III Renovation Sermon Octave of the Epiphany Delivered 13 January 1494 
- A Dialogue concerning Prophetic Truth 1496–97
- Aggeus, Sermon VII First Sunday of Advent 28 November 1494
- Aggeus, Sermon XIII Third Sunday of Advent 12 December 1494
- Aggeus, Sermon XXIII 28 December 1494
- Treatise on the Rule and Government of the City of Florence
- Carnival:1 16 February 1496
- Palm Sunday Procession/Monte di Pietà:1 27 March 1496
- Bonfire of Vanities I: 7 February 1497
- Bonfire of Vanities II: 27 February 1498
- Savonarola's Execution: 22 May 1498
- Selected Writings of Girolamo Savonarola
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.