- Title Pages
- Introduction Why the Field of Cloth of Gold?
- Chapter 1 European War and ‘Universal Peace’
- Chapter 2 Two Stars in One Firmament
- Chapter 3 Equal in Honour
- Chapter 4 Right Chivalrous in Arms
- Chapter 5 Generous to a fault
- Chapter 6 The Cold Light of Day
- Epilogue: A Renaissance Peace Conference?
- Appendix A Bodleian Library MS Ashmole 1116, fos 95–99
- Appendix B BNF, Manuscrit Français 21,449, fos 49r–60r<sup>1</sup>
- Note on Names, Currencies, Coins and Measures
- The Field of Cloth of Gold
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.