- Title Pages
- Yale Agrarian Studies Series
- Note on Transliteration and Sources
- 1 Russia's Contemporary Land Reform: An Overview
- 2 Politics and Property Rights in the Soviet Period
- 3 Politics and Property Rights in the Yeltsin Period, 1992–99
- 4 Politics and Property Rights in the Putin Period and Beyond
- 5 Rural Households' Land Holdings, Enlargement, and Rental
- 6 The Effects of Land Reform: Stratification and Class Development
- 7 The Effects of Rural Demographics and Labor on Households' Land
- 8 The Regional Impact on Households' Land
- 9 Russia's Contemporary Land Reform: An Assessment
- Appendix A: Selected Governmental Acts Concerning Land Reform in the USSR and the RSFSR, 1990–91
- Appendix B: Selected Governmental Acts Concerning Land Reform in the Russian Federation, 1992–2006
- Appendix C: The Post-Soviet Land Code
- Appendix D: Survey Methodology and Description of Villages, 1995–2006
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.