- Title Pages
- List of Appendixes
- 1 Financial Conspiracy
- 2 New Banks
- 3 New Bankers
- 4 Insider Lending
- 5 The Unionists Regain Control
- 6 Guerrillas
- 7 The Transformation of Regional Identity
- 8 War and the Administrative State
- Appendix 1: Research Design and Methodology
- Appendix 2: Calculations
- Appendix 3: Promissory Note Cases—Three-County Sample
- Appendix 4: Data Tables
- Financial Fraud and Guerrilla Violence in Missouri's Civil War, 1861-1865
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.