- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- Chapter 1 How serious is climate change?
- Chapter 2 Why are emissions rising?
- Chapter 3 Who is to blame?
- Chapter 4 Current renewables technologies to the rescue?
- Chapter 5 Can demand be cut?
- Chapter 6 A new dawn for nuclear?
- Chapter 7 Are we running out of fossil fuels?
- Chapter 8 A credible international agreement?
- Chapter 9 Fixing the carbon price
- Chapter 10 Making the transition
- Chapter 11 Investing in new technologies
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.