- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Money and Context
- Chapter 2 The Properties of Markets
- Chapter 3 The Basic Model
- Chapter 4 Trade with a Money Market
- Chapter 5 Trade with a Rich Large Agent
- Chapter 6 Markets with Gold
- Chapter 7 Markets with Fiat
- Chapter 8 Default and Bankruptcy
- Chapter 9 A One-Period Sell-All Model
- Chapter 10 Clearinghouses, Credit, and Control
- Chapter 11 The Size and Role of Financial Institutions
- Chapter 12 Oligopolistic Competition with Cash and with a Money Market
- Chapter 13 Monopolistic and Oligopolistic Bankers
- Chapter 14 Competitive Banking I: Corporate Banking with a Central Bank
- Chapter 15 Competitive Banking II: Demonetization of Gold
- Chapter 16 Multiperiod Models of Trade
- Chapter 17 Pure Theory, Practice, and Context
- Barley, Gold, or Fiat
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.