- Title Pages
- 1 The Postwar Housing Shortage
- 2 Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- 3 A Weighty Decision
- 4 The Great Rent Strikes
- 5 The Mayor’s Committee on Rent Profiteering
- 6 Enter the State Legislature
- 7 The April Laws
- 8 The September Laws
- 9 The Battle in the State Courts
- 10 The Fight in the Federal Courts
- 11 A Question of Coverage
- 12 A Reasonable Rent
- 13 The Four Exceptions
- 14 Landlords and Tenants in New York and Albany
- 15 The Extension of Rent Control
- 16 The Expiration of Rent Control
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.