- Title Pages
- 1 Origins of Lord Strange’s Men
- 2 Lord Strange’s Men in London, 1589–1593
- 3 A Census of the Repertory I
- 4 A Census of the Repertory II
- 5 The Archive
- 6 Repertoire
- 7 Politics and Religion in the Repertory
- 8 Travels and Performance Venues
- 9 Shakespeare and Lord Strange’s Men
- 10 Endings
- Appendix A Henslowe’s Diary Transcriptions
- Appendix B Repertory Audit
- Appendix C Itineraries of Lord Strange’s Men, 1576–1593
- Appendix D Casting Studies
- Appendix E Actor Comparison Chart
- Lord Strange's Men and Their Plays
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.