- Title Pages
- Mirs of Hunza
- Chronology of the Hunza State and Its Relationships with Surrounding Polities
- Chapter 1 Lifting the Veil
- Chapter 2 The Friction and Rhetoric of Distance and the Alterity of Hunza
- Chapter 3 Frontier Matters
- Chapter 4 Rural Romance and Refuge from Civilization
- Chapter 5 The Origin of a Nation
- Chapter 6 On the Edge of the World
- Chapter 7 Strange Strangers in the Land of Paradise
- Chapter 8 Romanticism, Environmentalism, and Articulation of an Ecological Identity
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.