- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Religion of King and Kingdom
- Chapter Two Disputes and Settlements
- Chapter Three Gallican Stirs
- Chapter Four The Dévot Impulse
- Chapter Five The Richelieu Effect
- Chapter Six The Fiscal Nexus and its Ramifications
- Chapter Seven Obedient Rebels? The Protestants from Nantes to Nîmes
- Chapter Eight Jansenist Dilemmas
- Chapter Nine A New Gallican Age?
- Chapter Ten A Huguenot Half-century
- Chapter Eleven To Fontainebleau and Beyond
- Chapter Twelve Enemies Within?
- Politics of Religion in Early Modern France
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.