- Title Pages
- Chapter One Toward a Taxonomy of Scientific Replication
- Chapter Two Borges on Replication and Concept Formation
- Chapter Three The Historical Emergence of Replication
- Chapter Four Natural History Collections as Dynamic Research Archives
- Chapter Five Looking to the Past to Plan for the Future
- Chapter Six Monitoring
- Chapter Seven Monitoring the State of Nature in Israel
- Chapter Eight Creating Coherent Time Series through Repeated Measurements in a Marine Monitoring Program
- Chapter Nine Contingent Repeatability of Experiments in Time and Space
- Chapter Ten The Influence of Variation among Replicates on Repeatability
- Chapter Eleven Replication and Repetition in Systematic Reviews and Meta-analyses in Medicine
- Chapter Twelve Clinical Heterogeneity in Multiple Trials of the Antimicrobial Treatment of Cholera
- Chapter Thirteen Reliable Metadata and the Creation of Trustworthy, Reproducible, and Re-usable Data Sets
- Chapter Fourteen Replication of Data Analyses
- Chapter Fifteen Turning Oranges into Apples
- Chapter Sixteen Dissecting and Reconstructing Time and Space for Replicable Biological Research
- Chapter Seventeen Best Practices for Creating Replicable Research
- Stepping in the Same River Twice
- Ayelet Shavit, Aaron M. Ellison
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.