- Title Pages
- List of Tables and Figures
- 1 Encountering Crop Diversity
- 2 A Naturalist's View of Crop Diversity
- 3 The Measure of Crop Diversity
- 4 Crop and Society in Centers of Diversity
- 5 The Ethnoecology of Crop Diversity in Andean Potato Agriculture
- 6 The Farmer's Place in Crop Evolution: Selection and Management
- 7 Genetic Erosion of Crop Populations in Centers of Diversity: A Revision
- 8 The Ecology of Crop Diversity
- 9 Maintaining Crop Diversity On-Farm and Off
- 10 Rights over Genetic Resources and the Demise of the Biological Commons
- 11 Locating Crop Diversity in the Contemporary World
- Farmers' Bounty
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.