- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- II Intuitionist Theory and Interpersonal Comparisons
- III Disability and Welfare
- IV Utilitarianism and Distribution to the Disabled
- V Egalitarianism and Distribution to the Disabled
- VI Rawls
- VII Dworkin
- VIII Ackerman
- IX Welfarism Weighted or Unweighted?
- X Intuition about Aggregation
- XI Distribution of Life
- XII Conclusion: Philosophy and Policy
- Distributive Justice and Disability
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.