- Title Pages
- I The Case for Fundamental Reform
- II The Broken Politics of Taxation
- III Of Pleaders, Zealots, and the Rest of Us
- IV Until the Second Child Speaks: First Principles of Responsible Reform
- V Tax Spending
- VI Shrink the Income Tax
- VII Reduce the Corporate Income Tax Rate
- VIII Keep the Wage Tax to Help Fund Social Insurance
- IX Tax Great Wealth but Protect Farmers and Small Businesses
- X Protect American Workers from a Tax Increase
- XI Bring the States Along
- XII The Plan in Brief
- Appendix 1: Revenues
- Appendix 2: Earned-Income Credit Forms and Worksheet
- 100 Million Unnecessary Returns
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.