- Title Pages
- Yale Agrarian Studies Series
- Chapter 1 The Agricultural “Economy”
- Chapter 2 Economics and the Self-Interested Individual
- Chapter 3 Community and the Other-Interested Individual
- Chapter 4 Land Tenure and the Collective-Interests Individual
- Chapter 5 Selection of Cultivation Sites and Individual Choice
- Chapter 6 The Land Issue
- Chapter 7 The Population Issue
- Chapter 8 Pioneering Gardens Men's Labor
- Chapter 9 Cultivating Gardens
- Chapter 10 The Labor Question
- Chapter 11 Exchange
- Chapter 12 The Exchange Economy?
- Chapter 13 No Economy, No Development?
- Appendix 1 Garden Survey Schedule
- Appendix 2 Census Survey Schedule
- Appendix 3 Time-Expenditure Survey Schedule
The Agricultural “Economy” of the Wola of the New Guinea Highlands
- From Land to Mouth
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.