- Title Pages
- One The Origins of the Cherokee Diaspora
- Two Colonialism, Christianity, and Cherokee Identity
- Three Removal, Reunion, and Diaspora
- Four Uncertain Futures
- Five War, Division, and Refugees
- Six The “Refugee Business”
- Seven Cherokee Freedmen
- Eight Diasporic Horizons
- A Note about Sources
- The Cherokee Diaspora
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.