- Title Pages
- 1 From Missionary Writings to Chinese Christian Texts: An Introduction
- 2 The Christian Imprint: The Shaping of Republican-Era Theology
- 3 Zhao Zichen and a Creative Theology: The <i>Life of Jesus</i> (1935)<sup>1</sup>
- 4 The Public and Personal Faces of the Church: Xu Zongze’s <i>Sui si sui bi</i> and the <i>Shengjiao zazhi</i> (Revue Catholique)
- 5 Wu Leichuan, <i>Christianity and Chinese Culture</i>, and the Kingdom of Heaven
- 6 The Church and the People’s Republic of China
- 7 Ding Guangxun: Maintaining the Church
- 8 State Regulation, Church Growth, and Textual Profusion
- 9 Yang Huilin: An Academic Search for Meaning
- 10 Visible and Voluble: Protestant House-Church Writings in the Twenty-First Century
- Chinese Theology
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.