- Title Pages
- Introduction: What Is Neot Smadar?
- 1 A Search for Religious Experience
- 2 Washing Dishes
- 3 The Oasis of Neot Smadar: An Overview
- 4 A School for Self-Inquiry
- 5 The School after the Death of Yossef
- 6 The Art of Listening
- 7 Everyday Mysticism
- 8 Constructing the Art Center: Communal Project as Ascetic Practice
- 9 At Work in Neot Smadar: Making Wine, Milking Goats, Learning the Lesson of the Bolt
- 10 The Extended Family: Sociality in Neot Smadar
- 11 A Wedding Gift for Dani
- Conclusion: Looking Forward
- Everyday Mysticism
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.