- Title Pages
- Introduction: You Are Your Brain, You Are Not Your Brain
- Interlude: Neurodiversity in the Age of the Brain Atlas
3Three Autistic Autobiographers
- Interlude: If You’ve Met One Autistic Reviewer …
4Narrating Neurological Difference
5Touching Brains in the Neuronovel
- Interlude: Interview with Maud Casey
6Neurocomics and Neuroimaging
- Epilogue: Reading Organisms in the Age of Neuroscience
- The Elusive Brain
- Yale University Press
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.