- Title Pages
- A Note on the Text
- Chapter 1 From Henry’s Birth to the End of the Minority 1207–1227
- Chapter 2 Henry and Hubert De Burgh 1227–1231
- Chapter 3 The Regime of Peter Des Roches 1232–1234
- Chapter 4 Years of Success 1234–1241
- Chapter 5 Defeat: Poitou and Gascony 1242–1243
- Chapter 6 The Piety of Henry III
- Chapter 7 The Court of Henry III
- Chapter 8 Years of Division 1243–1250
- Chapter 9 Gascony and the International Context 1243–1252
- Chapter 10 Henry the Crusader 1250–1253
- Chapter 11 The Gascon Expedition and the Beginnings of the Sicilian Affair 1253–1254
- Chapter 12 The Last Years of the Personal Rule 1255–1257
- Chapter 13 The Revolution of 1258
Yale Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.